"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Schumer Endorses Barclay - NO KIDDING!

I put our email address on the site yesterday and today I received this interesting bit of information.

http://www.senate.gov/~schumer/SchumerWebsite/
pressroom/press_releases/PR02071.html


I encourage you to read the press release with emphasis on the glowing remarks made by Chuck for Doug Barclay:


"capacity for leadership",


"...dedicated himself to the service of New York as a State Senator, working tirelessly for the betterment..."


"Doug sponsored major legislation in housing, criminal justice, court reform and economic development. He spent much of his time focusing on the revitalization of upstate New York, a cause we have both championed over the years."


So, Ladies and Gentlemen, on the left and right of me, does Chuck really think that Will Barclay, serving the people of Northern and Central New York, would have different intentions than his father? I think not and, by how this reads, I think Chuck would agree.


If I had a camera, I am sure Chuck would say that himself, just to get on the camera.

No comments:

Live Blogging