"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hillary, Jobs and Another Sniper Style Story.

Hillary it is time to go to monster.com and post your resume'.

Hillary was reported to have played an April Fool's joke on the media yesterday, but it may not have been limited to a single joke. In a press release issued yesterday she announced a plan to create three million jobs. Love me, elect me and I promise you I will not tell anymore sniper stories and I will create jobs, just like I promised New Yorker's when I ran for the Senate in 2000. The fact remains despite her promise, New York lost jobs during the six year term.

She has a mounting opposition to her candidacy from polls, pols, money and media it maybe time for her to post that resume'.

LATER ADD: Public Policy Poll results

Here are snip its of her resume'

  • 1992-2000 First Lady
  • 1997-1999 Animal Trainer
  • 2001-Present Senator from the Empire State
  • 2009-? Open for Discussion

No comments:

Live Blogging