"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Watertown Welcomes Governor Paterson

Watertown residents will play host to Governor David Paterson.

The Governor is traveling upstate for a series of town hall style gatherings, the first of which is at the Northside Improvement League in Watertown.

This is an opportunity for residents of the area to share their views with the Governor following his state of the state message Wednesday. The Governor uses these town hall meetings as much for his next election as he does for gathering information, but this is an opportunity for people's voices to be heard. The Governor is taking the time to listen, give him a ear full.


The moderator is the well respected news anchor in town, Brian Ashley, eh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How will they choose the questions that will be submitted to the Gov?

Anonymous said...

How to choose the questions?
properly raised Braile format naturally

Anonymous said...

I just wanna ask the Gov if there is going to be a state level "car czar", as there will be for the feds. I figure if I can get in on that job before they come up with a job description, I'm home free.

I mean, what possible job expectations can they have? Am I supposed to drive around with the top down or something? Do I get a big breasted babe like Palin,,er, a highly qualified and intellectually gifted woman, like Caroline, to drive around with me? Either way, I'll take the job.

Live Blogging