Failed leader of the Senate and New York State, Malcolm Smith is due in this weekend for the Democratic Party dinner at the Northside Improvement League.
What are the questions a good reporter from the main stream media would ask him? We can only hope they do not get all giddy and throw the usual soft balls.
1. Sens Espada and Monsserate had issues prior to the Monday coup, that are now being exploited by your Democratic colleagues, why did you choose not to deal more strongly with their indiscretions as well as Sen. Parker issues sooner?
2. Do you think New Yorker's were ready for the far left leaning agenda that was being pushed by you and your colleagues in the majority?
3. You were the majority leader when the disastrous farm bill came to be and as majority leader and Darrel Aubertine a member of the majority you had the ability to kill the bill, why did you not stop it? (Please do not accept it had a bipartisan support - that is a red herring)
4. You obviously have a good deal of confidence in Darrel Aubertine, do you think he would make a good Congressional candidate and do you support him running?
5. (Post your own questions)