"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
Thomas Jefferson

Friday, November 21, 2008

Barack Obama Elementary

An elementary school on Long Island has already named the school after Barack Obama. Now, there are a lot of schools named after former Presidents, key word is former, but this may be the first to be named after a President-elect. They better hope his Presidency is true to promise and that it does not go down in flames for one reason or another.

Read the story here 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I already tried to rename my dog Hussein, but when I did, he bit me. My advice is to go slow on this renaming thing. Let the guy get in there and have a go at it.

If that school story is true, someone has to get hold of themselves. But that kind emotion is what got us to this point.

Feelings... nothing more than Feelings...

Live Blogging